POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : over down and in - minimalism WIP : over down and in - minimalism WIP Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  over down and in - minimalism WIP
From: Tek
Date: 24 Jul 2005 02:58:26
Message: <42e33c12@news.povray.org>
You know I'm really starting to get into this minimalism thing. This
came to me today at work (working on a saturday, not a good thing).

Anyway this is my attempt at proper minimalism, taking advantage of the
ray-traced medium to make something too perfect to really be built. It's
loosely inspired by my love of cars and driving, and architecture too.

The fun thing with this is that I keep tweaking the numbers and thinking
about the "meaning" I want to convey, in a source file that's got only 9
lines of code! :)

Tek

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: